Appears as a small mound on SoE 1:100,000 (1916) map.

Visited by Penny Wilson in 2004, who reports as follows:

This site was probably once one mound but now consists of three separate small hills covered by a cemetery, with an excavated depression lying in the centre and a flatter area (now a football pitch) to the south. Lying on this side of the site is a small area of reedy-grass scrub which is still regarded locally as Antiquities land. It has a boundary with an open sewer fomed by iron railway Boundary Posts. To the east of it is another small cemetery mound with the tomb of Sidi Aqaba. The site has a canal and road on the west, fields to the south, a road to the north and a village to the east. The area covered by the site is 260m (north to south) by 270m (east to west). The highest mound is still around 4m above the level of the fields. The village is clearly marked on the 1:50,000 SoE map but without a tell or mound. Pottery at the site included some green glazed wares. 

Photographs from a larger collection taken by Penny Wilson in 2004. Copies of the others are kept at the EES London Office.