This site was surveyed for the Delta Survey in 2018 by a team led by Dr P. Wilson:

It is situated in a remote area some 30 km NNE of Kafr el Sheikh and 7.75km NW of El-Hamul. The name on the Survey on Egypt 1:100,000 (1916) map is Kom el-Nuss; the later map by Bietak gives the name as Kom el-Nisf. The site has clearly been cut back in shape and size to 277m (e-w) by 262m (n-s) as the borders of it form a square within the agricultural land, with a central mound up to 4-5m high. 

The areas around the main mound, especially to the NW and SE of the site are made up of flat, compact mud. The mound itself has a surface of loose, dusty soil with fragments of fired brick, pottery and glass. The pottery includes marl fabrics with turquoise glazes, suggesting that the site could be dated from the Late Roman period into the early Islamic period (4th-10th c. AD). There were also metal fragments, including part of a lamp hanger and some flat bronze sheets, as well as coins, although none of the latter were well preserved. Building plans were not very visible on the surface of the mound. The magnetic survey shows some buildings arranged in a regular pattern across the site, with one outlying structure on the NW side.

   

Satellite image from 2016 (Google Earth)                                                     View from the top of the mound

 

Glass from the surface