Originally three mounds with Roman material: pottery, brick, pipe fragments, portions of walls, coin of Caracalla in sebakh. In 1894, of the three mounds, two were covered by modern buildings, and one only feddan remained accessible, but was being exploited for sebakh. Another mound some minutes to east formerly covered with debris and large stones without inscriptions. Friedman and Buck survey of 1992 recorded that this site has been destroyed and covered by the village of El-Faruqiya.