Satellite images showing changes at the mound between 2009 and 2016. (Google Earth)

Perhaps the same as Hogarth's K Abdul Ghadi, in his unpublished report of 1895 to the EEF (although Ghadi is more likely to be K Abu el-Ida, 403). On the ESA 1996 map this location appears as the village of Tell el-Judud (with no indication of any surviving mound), perhaps through erroneous reading of terminal Arabic r as d. Visited by Penny Wilson in 2004, who reported as follows:

This was once an extensive area but now consists of some low sandy mounds covered in scrub and a larger flat area with scrub and bushes. Most of the site is now being used a municipal rubbish dump, having once also been a gravel extraction and processing area. The highest mound is only about 2-3m above the level of the road and surrounding land and the whole area is very sandy. The flat area to the south and east is very extensive but it is not clear if this was always part of the site here, or whether it is natural terrain at the desert edge which has not yet become farmland. There was Roman pottery on the tell and perhaps some other earlier material. The team also noted a stirrup ring made of bronze and a bronze three-flanged arrowhead. This may be a strategic location for a small military establishment and would be worth further investigation, before the rubbish dump takes over entirely. Egyptian excavations were conducted at the site in 1984. The views opposite and below show the low, undulating mounds of the present surface of the site, with abandoned machinery from gravel working, ancient pottery fragments and modern refuse.

See Wilson, P., The West Delta Regional Survey, Beheira and Kafr el-Sheikh Provinces, 89-90, 328-9, id., 2010, 122-3. 

Photographs from a larger collection taken by Penny Wilson in 2004. (Copies of others are kept at the EES London office).